Orders are generally processed and shipped within 1 business day of receipt of an order. Expedited orders received after 1:00 p.m. (Pacific Standard Time) will not be processed until the next business day. In the event the product is on backorder, you will be contacted within 24 hours of our receipt of your order, with the option of cancelling the order or waiting for stock availability. In the event the product is offered as a “Pre-Order”, the expected ship date and availability is posted on the website along side the “pre-order” status of the product.
Shipping charges are displayed at the time of checkout for Orders Shipping only within the United States (See International Order Information below). Rates are subject to change at the discretion of the shipping carrier and/or Fuerte Cases, a division of The Waterproof Case Company LLC (hereinafter Fuerte). Fuerte selects and may change default shipping carriers at any time with or without notice. From time to time, Fuerte offers special free ground shipping promotions, which are subject to change at any time without notice. All charges are determined by the carrier based upon product weight and dimensions. Sales Tax is not included on shipping fees, it is a separate line item and calculation when applicable to purchase.
Orders within the United States
• Shipped via Fuerte Case's choice of carriers and services (most orders will take 3-7 business days with selected ground service level)
• No guaranteed delivery date on Free Shipping, UPS Ground, Standard and guaranteed delivery are subject to the carriers restrictions for each service level chosen.
• Tracking numbers will be sent as soon as they are available.
• Fuerte currently uses UPS calculations on our website site for the following upgraded service levels:
UPS Three Day Select, UPS Second Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver and UPS Next Day Air. Please note: Even expedited orders received after 1:00 p.m. PST will not be process until the next business day.
Items which are considered "oversize" may not ship have certain service levels available.
APO/FPO Orders are Shipped USPS
• APO/FPO addresses
• Shipped via standard shipping option only
• Other restrictions may apply based on APO/FPO shipping rules-some oversize packages may be restricted from APO/FPO shipping.
• Please make sure we have contact information in the event that any of the above restrictions apply. If we cannot process your order, we will not process your credit card payment or reverse charges.
Orders outside of the United States
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS and APO Addresses: UPS IS NOT CALCULATING OUR DISCOUNTED SHIPPING RATES. PLEASE CONTACT US AT 619-660-2300 OR USE OUR CONTACT FORM SO THAT WE CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH THE MOST ECONOMICAL SHIPPING RATE. WHEN CONTACTING US, PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH YOUR SHIP TO LOCATION FOR THE MOST ACCURATE QUOTE.
Please note: We do not estimate, calculate, collect or pay duties (or Customs tariffs) which are set by the destination Country customs authorities and determined based on a combination of the country of origin (manufacturing) of the goods being purchased and the classification of that merchandise, among other factors. International taxes (such as Value Added Tax, or VAT) are set by the destination country. VAT, Customs duties, foreign taxes and all other applicable fees are the responsibility of the buyer and paid upon delivery to the applicable country’s agencies. Our quotes and International Shipping Charges do not include VAT, Customs, duties, foreign taxes and other applicable fees.